Salary Up to £23,000 per annum
Consultant Kay Edle
Date posted 24 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Robert Walters are working with a successful Car Rental company to recruit for a Commercial Analyst based in Watford. The salary is £23,000 plus study support.
Robert Walters are working with a successful Car Rental company to recruit for a Commercial Analyst based in Watford. In this role you will report to the Commercial Manager. You will be responsible for your own portfolio of accounts and in charge of forecasting, pricing and contribution and yielding. You will be working very closely with the sales team and revenue capacity management, you will need to use your business partnering skills in order to be successful in this role.
Key Responsibilities of Commercial Analyst:
- Financially evaluate the profitability of annual and multi year contracts negotiated with Corporate accounts
- Maintain contribution models to ensure contribution hurdles and annual increases deliver planned revenues
- Apply strategic guidelines on rates and ancillaries when renegotiating contract
- Identify the main revenue and cost channels for individual accounts in order to understand what drives their profitability
- Support Sales directors and Commercial Manager on the Monthly Forecasting of Accounts
- Work with the new business sales team in order to fully understand the needs of potential corporate clients and assist in building models to bid for new and incremental business
Ideal Candidate for Commercial Analyst
- Part- qualified Accountant/ Degree educated or person with desire to progress an accountancy qualification
- Excellent commercial and financial awareness
- Excellent communicator
- Highly analytical and able to recommend solutions to issues
- Excellent system skills – especially excel
Salary and Benefits
The salary is £23,000 plus study support. The company are very sociable and offer career progresssion.
If you are intressted, then please apply now with your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Kay Edle on 01727 617010