Finance Business Partner
Salary £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 23 May 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Do you have experience in commerical accounting and want to further develop as a Finance Business Partner?
A global brand, recognised as the best in their field are recruiting for a Finance Business Partner to join their high performing Peterborough based team.
As the Finance Business Partner, you will collaborate with the commercial team to help drive profitability, provide financial insight and appraise new projects.
Reporting directly into the Financial Controller, responsibilities will include:
- Supporting, advising and influencing stakeholders to aid commercial decisions.
- Leading the budget setting, business planning and long-term forecasting.
- Offering transparent strategic insight through analysis.
- Produce financial appraisals of new projects.
- Leading on the production and delivery of detailed financial analysis.
- Managing finance analysts.
The successful candidate will be an experienced accountant with a broad exposure to commercial accounting in a profit driven environment at minimum of finalist level of ACA/ACCA/CIMA. You will be able to build rapport in a professional, yet confident manner. You will be able to work autonomously and not be afraid to question the status quo. This role is best suited to candidates who have worked for a complex company in a commercially oriented environment.
CVs are under constant constraint, so do not hesitate on applying or calling Callum on 01908 044000.