Salary £25,000 - £35,000 per annum + study support (CIMA / ACCA) + Bonus
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 12 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
An FP&A Analyst position has recently become available within a Global Leading Entertainment firm based in Central London (West End). This is a newly created role to report into the Senior FP&A Manager. Key accountability's include; assisting with the global budgeting process, management reports along with consolidation processes.
Key responsibilities for the FP&A Analyst role include:-
- Monthly P&L reporting
- Support senior analyst in performing sales and market analysis
- Help produce the monthly flash forecast
- Assist in preparing monthly actuals vs budget/forecast reporting
- Breakdown of cost reports
- Presenting information to senior directors
Skills, Qualifications & Experience of the successful candidate:-
- Graduate calibre, 2:1 & above (or equivalent)
- 1-2 years experience working with P&Ls in multi-national organisation
- CIMA / ACCAstudier
- Experience in the media / entertainment industry (desirable)
- Have a 'can-do' attitude
- Strong communication skills
- Experience working on an ERP system (eg. SAP, Business Objects, Oracle etc)
- Intermediate MS Excel
If you're driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career within a reputable Entertainment organisation, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities combined with a relaxed/fun working environment awaits the right person in this exciting FP&A Analyst role.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 to find out more.