Salary £27,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Jamie Hall
Date posted 09 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
A brand new role has become available for a Treasury Analyst to work for an Global Consultancy business based in the heart of London.
- Assist Treasury Integration Manager with Disposal process, in preparation of Due Diligence information; Responsible for participating in weekly project calls, organisation of Treasury facilities and functionality, and updating project data room to include all relevant banking and financial information.
- Responsible for opening and closing banking accounts, including off shore accounts, as well as maintaining IT2 Static Data with new account information/closures to ensure treasury controls are in place.
- Addition of new accounts, acquired legacy accounts and associated SAP notification.
- Update of account amendments (mandate, link to OIN’s, BACS, other functionality).
- Project support in changing cash pooling arrangements from Notional to Cash Concentration
Systems & experience needed-:
- Ideally you will have had recent experience usng SAP.
- Previous excperience working as a Treasury Analyst is essential
If you feel this exciting role as a Treasury Analyst working for one of the worlds largest Consultancy businesses based in London then please get in touch by sending me your updated CV to Jamie.Hall@RobertWalters.com or call me on 0207 509 8972.