Financial Analyst - 6 month FTC
Salary £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
Consultant Simon Townsend
Date posted 04 April 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I am currently recruiting for a multinational retail company based in Central London that is looking for a Financial Analyst to join their team on a 6 month FTC. The role will provide key support for key decisions as well as providing support with their transition between finance systems.
Key Responsibilities of the Financial Analyst:-
- Assist with all aspects of the month end close process, planning process and undertake business partner duties.
- Co-ordinate the Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecast overhead processes working with the relevant business partners.
- Manage the consolidation of data and production of insightful presentations/analysis.
- Support the Director and Senior Analyst in the monthly reporting, quarterly forecasting and annual budgeting events, across all the sectors and the full range of the P&L.
- Proactive drive to continually improve quality of service through improving automation and standardisation across all reporting.
- Support the Director in providing ad hoc insightful, provocative and proactive analysis to help identify risk and opportunity trends.
- Manage costs originating in the UK ensuring that that the recharging process is correctly implemented.
This Financial Analyst position would suit a finalist (ACCA/ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) that has a proven record of dealing with senior stakeholders as well as process improvement and implementation.
Apply today or call me to find out more.