Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Consultant Callum Laurie
Date posted 26 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Are you a well-practised excel user with the ability to analyse complex data?
A widely recognised brand based in Huntingdon are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst to join their high performing finance team.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance, who will act as a great mentor, the Finance Analyst’s responsibilities include:
- Regular analysis of company wide information to aid commercial decisions.
- Managing financials models that link into the company’s business plan.
- Work alongside the Finance Manager in producing long term pricing models.
- Act as a pivotal link between finance and strategy.
- Manipulating data provided by the wider business to enable insight.
The scale of this opportunity should not be overstated, you will be directly involved with the business plan of a group with revenues exceeding £1bn.
The successful candidate will be a highly academic finance professional with a degree or equivalent qualification in Economics or Mathematics. You will be a highly proficient excel user that has an analytical mind. To truly succeed in this role, you will have a keen interest in economic regulation.
This is an urgent requirement with interviews happening imminently, please do not hesitate in applying or contacting Callum, the lead consultant. (email@example.com)