Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Bonus
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 24 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
Our client, a real market force on the high street, is looking to add a Commercial Finance Analyst ( ACCA / ACA / CIMA) to its already talented and highly driven finance team.
Reporting to the Head Of Commercial Finance you will focus on the following:
- Driving business improvements via ongoing commercial insights
- Using data analytics to promote business change
- Setting store targets
- Labour planning analytics
- Assessing new initiatives / promotions
- Commercially challenging sales, stock, pricing and margin from a financial perspective
As a Commercial Finance Analyst your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- CIMA Qualified Accountant or highly analytical Commercial Analyst
- Motivated self-starter
- High analytical and commercial. Able to draw actionable insights from data.
- Ability to build relationships with key stakeholders in the business
- Experience working in Retail or FMCG preferred
On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader. Individual and company success will be acknowledged and rewarded regularly.