Salary £20,000 - £26,000 per annum
Location South East London
Consultant Laura Jackson
Date posted 22 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
I'm currently recruiting a Data Co-Ordinator role for a successful FMCG company based within South East London. The Data Co-Ordinator will be responsible for uploading data, including pricing and standard cost information, into our systems and networks to ensure accurate results are obtained throughout the business. To produce monthly reports and check for accuracy of data. To analyse data from a variety of internal and external sources and turn it into business information with insight and recommendations for sales and senior management.
Job Content / Principle Accountabilities & Objectives
- To manage and distribute communication feeding into the department (incl. Helpdesk) by delegating tasks where necessary.
- To over-see the pricing structures and correct set up for all customers within the company (including promotions).
- To prepare accurate data for uploading or manually entering into systems and databases (including ERP and WMS).
- To ensure monthly reports are completed accurately and within the deadlines stipulated.
- Monitor improvements to ensure they are implemented successfully and consistently and to ensure expected outcome is achieved.
- To over-see the standard cost information held for all products and logistic costs held within the company.
Resource / Information Management
- Liaise with other internal departments for development and problem solving.
- Accurately source, record, distribute and store information
- Obtain and evaluate information to aid decision-making through internal systems and external resources.
- Contribute to discussions to solve problems and make decisions.
- Create, maintain and enhance effective working relationships with peers and colleagues, both within the department and throughout the company.
- Operate to high moral and personal standards.
If you are interested in applying for this position please click apply or email firstname.lastname@example.org