Senior Commercial Analyst
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Consultant Dan Cohen
Date posted 19 March 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
My client is an established player within the FMCG space, and is looking for a senior commercial analyst to join their finance team of 25. Reporting directly into the group’s commercial finance manager, this candidates focus will be on supporting the departmental budgetary processes as well as taking full ownership over investment reconciliations
My client is an established player within the FMCG space, and is looking for a senior commercial analyst to join their finance team of 25. Reporting directly into the group’s commercial finance manager, this candidates focus will be on supporting the departmental budgetary processes as well as taking full ownership over investment reconciliations. Seemingly, as well as a basic technical understanding, this role will appeal to those able to business partner across finance, as well as those comfortable in dealing with profits revenues and costs.
- Review on monthly forecasts provided by departmental stakeholders
- Providing commentary on monthly performances and drives
- Working closely with the group’s European revenue manager in order to drive revenue maximisation
- Providing commercial strategic support business options, involving cost and revenue analysis
- Seeking to influence and assess long/short term P&L impacts
- Ad-Hoc support for new product developments
- Ownership of the monthly investment accrual reconciliation process across rebates and trade sells
- Provide and present performance insight to senior board members
About the client:
My client is an established, multi billion pound company within the FMCG space. For more information, please get in contact so that I can provide more information on the company’s profile.
- Candidates applying for this position should be fully qualified with either the CIMA or ACCA qualification.
- Prior experience working within the FMCG or retail space is highly desirable, yet not essential.
- Excellent excel skills
- Ability to business partner and build strong working relationships across both finance and non-finance
- Ability to work in an autonomous and proactive manner.
If this role is of interest to you, please give me a call on 02075098139 so that we can catch up on your thoughts towards this role. Alternatively, please send an updated copy of your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org.
The client is looking to interview for this position ASAP.
Looking forward to hearing from you.