Junior Business Analyst - Publishing
Salary £30000 - £38000 per annum + study + benefits
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 10 February 2017
An exciting Junior Business Analyst role has recently become available within the commercial finance department of a Multinational award-winning publisher based at their head office in Central London. Reporting into the Head of Commercial Finance, this role provides the commercial and financial support to several of their divisions. Evaluating historic performance, analysing monthly reporting and explaining any variance in budget/forecast are just some of the key responsibilities.
The Junior Business Analyst will do the following;
- Reviewing and analysing commercial information through sourcing relevant data
- Assisting in the periodic planning and forecasting cycles
- Evaluating the historic performance of published books and advise on future investment areas
- Variance analysis
- Month-end processes
- Develop positive relationships with key stakeholders and increase commercial awareness of the wider business
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Junior Business Analyst?
- Graduate calibre (or equivalent), ideally 2:1 and above
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA (or equivalent)
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to manipulate and analyse data to solve commercial problems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage with key senior stakeholders in the business
- Ability to analyse commercial / financial data
- Excellent MS Excel skills
Working for a renowned Global publisher that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Junior Business Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with an organisation that offers both career development besides a fun working environment.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 0207 509 8047 or email@example.com