Consultant Emily Doull-Reeves
Date posted 07 February 2017
An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Analyst to join a national independant financial services organisation in the Coventry area as they look to expand their team.
The key responsibilities of this Finance Analyst role include:
- Provide daily cashflow reporting and analysis
- Extensive data manipulation and analysis in MS Excel
- Maintenance and development of month end processes
- Provide accurate and timely monthly projections
- Assisting in the preparation of budget and forecast packs
- Support the Financial Planning team
The ideal candidate for this Finance Analyst role will have:
- Relevant experience and part-qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Strong Analytical and data manipulation skills within MS Excel
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Previous financial services experience would be an advantage
To apply for this Coventry based Finance Analyst role please forward your Curriculum Vitae to Emily Doull-Reeves at Robert Walters via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential discussion, please call Emily on +44 (0)121 260 2510.