Salary £45000 - £50000 per annum
Consultant Sophia Taylor
Date posted 02 February 2017
A Finance Analyst role has just become available at progressive and dynamic property and housing company in Bedfordshire. This challenging role will not only offer exposure to planning and investments but will also offer you the opportunity to continue to develop your business partnering skills as you will be working in close collaboration with a number of senior figures across finance and operations.
About the Finance Analyst Role:
In this business-critical Finance Analyst role you will be responsible for supporting and developing the finance strategy.
Assisting in the delivery of accurate and insightful analysis and FP&A responsibilities including, but not limited to, the following:
• Financial modelling, cash flow analysis and forecasting
• Assisting with the development of business plans including the development and execution of financial strategy to ensure successful delivery
• Financial planning and analysis – including project work and long-term financial plans
The client is looking for a progressive candidate who can work well in a team and can communicate effectively across all levels/departments.
• Ideally a Qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
• Strong Excel skills e.g. Vlookups and Pivot Tables
• Breadth of accounting experience
• Ability to successfully build rapport across all levels of the business
This property and housing business in Bedford is continuing to progress and grow and is looking for talented individuals to be involved in their continued success.
If you are interested in this role, please apply today.