Salary £38000 - £41000 per annum + + Excellent Company Benefits
Location Greater Manchester
Consultant Kristian Lee
Date posted 21 November 2016
A major Retail business based in Manchester are recruiting for a Finance Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant who enjoys making a positive impact and adding value through providing strong Finance Business Partnering and analytical support to the business. This role is paying a basic salary of £38 - £41K + excellent company benefits.
Finance Analyst responsibilities will include the following:
- To support and influence business decisions through effective Finance Business Partnering by preparing and analysing financial data and reports
- Undertaking detailed / ‘deep dive’ financial analysis using advanced Excel and financial modelling skills to provide business insight and support to ensure the division meets its performance objectives
- Working with line managers to ensure robust control of costs / budgets including pricing and margin analysis
- Stock / inventory reporting and review
- Getting involved in projects that revolve around best practice and continuous performance initiatives
- Month and annual financial reporting
This varied and challenging role requires a high calibre candidate who can demonstrate the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA or overseas equivalent)
- Exception analytical and problem solving skills with advanced Excel & data mining skills
- A confident and outgoing character with great communication skills and able to work across multiple functions
- Passionate about personal development and making a difference in a business that has a great (friendly) culture and endless energy in pursuit of performance improvement
The retail company provides a first class working environment, competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply below or to find out more about the Manchester based Finance Analyst job contact Kristian Lee on Kristian.Lee@robertwalters.com or call +44161240 7480.