Salary £50000 - £70000 per annum
Consultant Jason Shaw
Date posted 24 November 2016
A leading international transportation leasing business are looking for a FP&A Analyst in this newly created position based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity that will offer a huge amount of exposure and the possibility to progress in an internationally renowned organisation.
The FP&A Analyst based within this London office will report directly into senior finance management both on site in the UK and also internationally. The focus will be to analyse business profitability in the FP&A reporting cycle and will assist in acquisition activity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Monthly & Quarterly Closing – analysing the entire PL and BS as compared to prior year and planning sessions
- Planning Sessions – preparation of budget for all planning session including all operating data
- Analytics – update and analyse trends
- Presentations – pitch, monthly management package and finance packages
- Ad- Hoc – various additional projects will come up depending on needs of the business
- Acquisition investigation and evaluation duties
- Assist in the preparation of data relevant to bank reporting and debt refinancing projects.
The successful FP&A Analyst will:
- Be a Qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA, CIMA or overseas equivalent)
- Have advanced Excel skills
- Have strong analytical skills
- Have strong communication skills (both oral and written)
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic position please click on the link below or email email@example.com.