Salary £23000 - £26000 per annum
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 17 November 2016
Due to expansion, this large property development business in Warrington are looking for a Finance Analyst to join the business in a newly created role.
Working in a growing part of the business, with amply opportunities for development, your core duties will include:
- Assist in the provision of accurate management and financial information
- Assist in preparation of full year statutory account packs, supporting analysis, annual budgets and quarterly forecast
- Preparation of month end journals, general ledger reconciliation and cashflow forecasts
- Bank reconciliation for multiple accounts in various currencies
- Assists with collating monthly management packs, preparation of monthly management accounts and preparing forecasts with variance analysis
- Assists in preparation of ad hoc management pack reports
- Production of weekly sales information
- Preparation of year end stat packs, corporation tax packs and statutory financial statements
- Prepare monthly VAT returns
- Previous experience in a Finance Analyst or Assistant Accountant role
- Studying towards a professional finance qualification (CIMA/ ACCA or equivalent)
- Good knowledge of Financial & Management Accounting
- Advanced Excel skills
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Proactive and extremely organised work ethic
This is an excellent opportunity for any Part-qualified and actively studying Finance Analyst who is looking for the chance to work in a broad role with exposure to commercial analysis, statutory reporting and management accounting.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.