Salary £200 - £300 per day
Consultant Tom Goatly
Date posted 16 November 2016
A great opportunity to join the retail and wholesale area of a large technology and telecommunications business based in central London. This stock analyst role will put you at the centre of a global role out of a new system and allow you to take ownership of the financial processes for stock within the business.
The role is a Stock Analyst role based in the retail and wholesale business unit of a international technology and telecommunications provider. This role is being brought in for 6 months to head up the stock analysis project to ensure that the processes and accounting around physical stock is sharp and efficient. The business is a rapidly growing company with the wholesale function leading the growth and therefore this role is pivotal in growth.
The responsibilities of the stock analyst would include:
- Produce efficient and robust stock accounting processes for physical stock globally
- Develop standardised KPI reporting to improve end to end stock management
- Work with the senior finance and IT team to implement a new stock accounting system for finance
- Margin analysis
- Track and maintain the finances alongside the core inventory system the key variances
- Implement policy and procedure as well as a long term training guide for the project
- Management of stock levels to ensure forecast demand is met
- Report on key costs and losses as well as commentary
- Monitoring of FX market conditions and freight and duty costs
The ideal profile for this stock analyst role would include:
- Previous stock management experience in an international business
- Very strong excel and analysis skills
- Project management experience
- Ability to work and influence key stakeholders on business decisions
- Key knowledge on various stock analysis systems is a preference
If this central London Stock Analyst role sounds of interest then please apply to the link below.