Consultant Rob Phillips
Date posted 11 November 2016
An exciting opportunity of Finance Analyst has just become available at a globally recognised telecommunications business based in London. This role offers an excellent opportunity and career progression for the successful applicant.
About the Finance Analyst role:
The Finance Analyst has overall responsibility for business units ensuring costs are reported through SAP.
- P&L variance analysis against budgets raising journals when required
- Ownership of SAP purchase order process - coding into correct legal entities
- Point of contact for queries regarding coding and training
- Review and investigate PO's relating to purchases
- Recording of accruals and costs, prepayments and manual journals
With experience of variance analysis (Actuals Vs Budgets), Excel to an intermediate standard and being proficient in SAP you will be part-qualified or studying towards a professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA.
This international business are well recognised in the telecommunications field and appreciate well organised, enthusiastic and motivated individuals.
If you are driven, determined and ready to take the next step in your career, this could be the role for you.
Apply today or call me to find out more.