Salary £20000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 09 November 2016
An exciting Pricing Analyst role has recently become available at a world leading service distributor based at their head office in Northamptonshire. This role will see the successful candidate who has experience in an analytical role ideally with some experience of pricing join a renowned organisation to assist in implementing global pricing strategies to maintain competitiveness within the market.
The Pricing Analyst will do the following:
- Maximise revenue and profit through various pricing / yield techniques
- Implement global pricing strategies
- Monitor competitive price indexes
- Undertake analysis and modelling of pricing strategy
- Develop and implement a series of pricing trails
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Pricing Analyst?
- Degree level education ideally in business, mathematics or economics (or equivalent)
- Experience within an analytical role
- Experience in a pricing / yield focused role
- Experience managing and manipulating complex databases
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Systems: Advanced MS Excel & SAP (desirable)
Working for a renowned world leading organisation that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Pricing Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next step in their career within an industry leading business.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 01908 044009 to find out more.