Salary £42000 - £47500 per annum
Consultant Neil Rogerson
Date posted 07 November 2016
A leading Financial Services organisation in Crewe is looking for an FP&A Manager.You will manage and co-ordinate the Group’s day to day MI and reporting activities, as well as developing and improving the MI department in order to meet the business’s ongoing requirements
Specific Responsibilities and Activities:
- Management and control of the day to day MI reporting activities of the group ensuring that all standard reports are generated and distributed in a timely and accurate manner. To include full ownership of the production of the key monthly board pack
- Provide suggestions to key stakeholders and country/product managers as to new and improved reporting ideas and commercial analysis to help them manage their areas
- Build relationships with all management to help establish the FP&A function and ensure it can respond adequately to the needs of the business. Liaise with the various business partners in the accounting and financial control teams where relevant
- Work closely with the IT department in developing new reports as well as implementing the new Oracle system
- Assist senior management with coordinating the production of the Group budgets and reforecasting, working closely with the Group accounts function and Management accounts teams
- Help develop the process of new product modelling and appraising, assessing the profitability and suitability of key new products within the Group. Work closely with the relevant MDs and project teams to assist with any negotiations and decision making
- Staff management – ensure sufficient training and mentoring is given to the existing team, developing and expanding if required as the business grows
- To carry out any other relevant and reasonable duties within the department as requested
- Qualified accountant with previous experience in an FP&A and MI reporting role
- Good communication skills to be able to deal with all levels of management
- Previous experience and success in a high volume, complex business
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills/use of reporting software packages and ability to liaise closely with IT developers
This privately owned business is a market leader in their sector. The culture is demanding but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude the potential rewards are significant. The firm is also very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting FP&A Manager role.
Apply today or call Neil Rogerson on +441612147400 to find out more.