Salary £45000 - £55000 per annum + Pension, Bonus
Location Bishop's Stortford
Consultant Luke Higgs
Date posted 03 November 2016
A fantastic opportunity for a newly qualified accountant (ACA/ACA/CIMA or overseas equivalent) to join a blue chip business in Bishop's Stortford. As Commercial Analyst you will provide finance business partner support to a number of senior stakeholders and build good rapport with their teams whilst providing decision making support through first class financial information reporting, analysis and commercial recommendations and maintaining a strong system of financial controls.
Key Commercial Analyst responsibilities:
- Facilitate the production of annual budgets, regular re-forecasts and weekly estimates in line with and to maintain a robust framework of financial control
- Provide appropriate levels of challenge to the business with the aim of maximising business profit and controlling costs
- Work as a member of the Business Partnering team to help develop the medium and long term business plans including appropriate performance targets and metrics
- Act as a positive representative for Finance with business stakeholders
- Assist stakeholders with understanding the financial implications of all business decisions through the production of ad hoc analysis, modelling and ongoing tracking of business performance
- You will support the Group Finance team in establishing and providing the business and stakeholders with accurate, timely, robust and informative management information
You will be a Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or overseas equivalent) with excellent communication skills. A proven track record in analytical skills, attention to detail and commercial awareness acumen is essential. Solid examples of business partnering are a must as well.. The successful candidate will be of graduate calibre with first class academics and newly qualified, 2-3 years PQE, ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent. On offer, besides from the impressive financial package, is the chance to create a real career with exceptional further opportunities in a true market leader.
If you feel your experience matches the above Commercial Analyst criteria please send your CV to email@example.com