Financial Reporting Analyst
Salary £40000 - £45000 per annum
Consultant Helen Stratis
Date posted 28 October 2016
A leading global law firm is looking for a Financial Reporting Analyst with a finance background and strong SQL skills to be based in the London office. You will be the key person to provide support to the users of the finance system used within the accounts department as well as analysis and reporting. Great opportunity for exposure and progression for your career.
As the Financial Reporting Analyst you will be based in the London office and responsible for the following, within the law firm:
- Produce daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly reports for both internal and external purposes.
- Provide analytical support to various fee earner statistical performance measurement calculations and assist with on going queries
- Acting as the primary contact in relation to reporting issues both internally and externally
- Ad hoc reporting for Clients to include but not limited to, matter management information (time and billing data) and audit comfort letters
- Undertake ad hoc tasks in improving the reporting and management of financial data in the Accounts Department
- Assist the US Reporting team with global client economic reporting
- Prepare process workflows and results of business analysis
- Create and deliver system training for all users of the firm's business systems;
- Review and action data integrity for the Aderant system and solving/escalating issues
- Provide SQL training to the wider Accounts team
- Running ad hoc queries using Aderant and SQL
Skills and experience required for the Financial Reporting Analyst:
- Proven experience of working within an Accounts Department, developing Aderant or similar Practice Management Systems within the UK, in a professional services environment.
- In depth knowledge of Aderant front-end functionality, table structure and balancing procedures;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, SQL and Crystal
- Excellent numerical skills
- Understanding of the procedures of an accounts department within a professional services firm.
If you are interested in this role, please contact me or click to apply