Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £35000 - £40000 per annum
Location Potters Bar
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 25 October 2016
An excellent FMCG brand with a portfolio of instantly recognisable house hold names as clients is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their energetic and growing team in Hertfordshire. These roles will offer a Part Qualified or Finalist level candidate the opportunity to immerse themselves into the strategy and sales direction of the business. This is an exciting time to join this business as they are implementing a number of new processes and sales strategies.
Main responsibilities for the Commercial Finance Analyst role will be:
- Producing and presenting weekly and monthly margin and sales reporting including forecasting
- Business partnering with marketing and sales teams and assist the business with decisions to maximise profit
- Work closely with the Commercial Finance Manager to measure the revenue and promotional performance
- Coordinating the budgeting and re forecasting process
- Be studying towards ACCA or CIMA
- Have had previous experience within a Commercial role, ideally within FMCG or Retail and have liaised with Senior non finance stakeholder.
- Have excellent communication skills
An excellent opportunity for a part qualified or finalist level Commercial Finance Analyst role. Please get in touch Emily.email@example.com or apply to this advert if you are interested in this position.