Commercial Finance Analyst
Salary £30000 - £40000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 24 October 2016
A great opportunity has arisen in Liverpool for an experienced Commercial Finance Analyst to join the team of one the leading manufacturing companies in Merseyside. Reporting to the Commercial Finance Business Partner, you will produce financial reports for forecasting and sales margins, as well as track promotional and other selling expenses with the aim of driving future sales.
About the Commercial Finance Analyst role:
In this critically important commercial finance analyst role you will be responsible for insightful analysis of key promotional activities, sales and margin variances and expenses in order to drive business forward, as well as interpreting large quantities of data to successfully improve product and customer margin and profitability.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Provide insight and analysis identifying underlying trends and challenging the business on performance
- Producing accurate and timely management reports, including monthly board pack and depot KPIs
- Understanding business performance and analysing underlying causes of variances to budget
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis for senior stakeholders to support management decision making
- Support the strategic initiatives of the company, by providing financial planning and modelling skills
- Ensure integrity of financial data provided to other areas of the business and to external stakeholders
You will have experience within the manufacturing and distribution environment along with an accountancy qualification either: CIMA, ACA, ACCA or AAT,
IT Skills are paramount for this position in particular ERP systems / Excel and to be highly numerate and analytical.
This outstanding company are looking for an excellent communicator, who can build successful cross functional relationships.
If you would like to be considered for this position then please do get in touch on 0161 214 7428.