Salary £25000 - £30000 per annum
Consultant Laura Jackson
Date posted 21 October 2016
A corporate PR company are currently looking for a Data Administrator to join their London based team.
Data Administrator Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining the Financial System – entering new projects and new employees on the financial system
- Data integrity
- Monitoring database efficiency
- Logging new Suppliers and Customers on the financial system
- Performing Data Analysis
- Extract, manipulate and report data to meet Management requests
- Experience in Data Anaysis/Administration would be desirable
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional Excel skills
- A self-motivating, methodical with the ability to work accurately and swiftly
- If you are interested in the above data analyst position and feel you have the required skills then please get in touch or click apply.
If you are interested in this Data Administrator role please get in touch or click apply.