Fixed Assets Analyst
Salary £22000 - £28000 per annum
Consultant Robert Gibbons
Date posted 13 October 2016
A leading and well-regarded international business based in Bedfordshire are currently recruiting for an Analyst to join their Fixed Assets team. The business is experiencing a significant period of growth with huge scope for career development and a number of projects to get involved with.
The Key Responsibilities of the Fixed Assets Analyst will be:
- To establish effective administration, tracking and reporting processes for specific sections of the Fixed Assets department
- Manage day to day tasks as well as ad hoc projects to ensure a consistent, efficient and effective service to all customers
- Identify and implement process improvements to generate an improved customer experience
- Ensure that the fixed assets, projects and GL ledgers are fully reconciled and controlled
- All accounting processes and entries are robust and entries are correctly reflected in the appropriate statutory accounts for all companies and subsidiaries
- To support in the delivery of all financing programmes and ensure that the Fixed assets systems are amended to reflect any changes to structures
You will have experience in analysing large volumes of data, experience of balance sheet reconciliations and a close attention to detail. Reporting and control experience within a multi-site environment would be beneficial as would knowledge of Hyperion reporting system.
For more information on this Fixed Assets Analyst role please get in touch with Rob via firstname.lastname@example.org