Salary £42000 - £45000 per annum + benefits
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Wendy Smith-Howes
Date posted 10 October 2016
Interim fixed term contract as Finance Analyst for this prestigious Milton Keynes based retail business. This is a 12 month contract to cover maternity leave. Supporting the business reporting and forecasting processes (periodic, budget, half-year, full year reporting, annual and 3 year business plans) and providing high quality financial analysis to enable optimised business decisions and transparency of business performance and to evaluate strategic initiatives and commercial opportunities.
Interim 12 month fixed term contract as Finance Analyst for this prestigious Milton Keynes based retail business.
- To complete and manage weekly reporting for all business products and communicate to key stakeholders.
- To support and pro-actively drive the period end process including identification, investigating and explanation of variances against budget/forecast and review of risks and opportunities
- To determine, analyse and interpret key business drivers and performance measures
- To develop high quality financial modelling methodologies to enable optimised business decisions of existing businesses (including product profitability etc)
- To support and pro-actively drive the forecasting and budgeting process
- To support the business in providing all the financial analysis required for monitoring business performance and trialling new business initiatives.
- Develop strong financial and business relationships throughout the whole business and across the group
- Graduate calibre and a Qualified accountant
- First rate technical accounting skills
- Proven financial reporting pedigree
- Proven analytical experience
- Team-orientated. Able to influence and motivate in a matrix environment
- Ability to influence at all levels throughout the business with sensitivity and diplomacy
- Ability to think outside the box
- Ability to operate under deadline pressure
If you are a driven individual that thrives in a demanding environment then this contract could be for you. Call today for further information or send your cv to email@example.com