Salary £25000 - £38000 per annum + study + benefits
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 10 October 2016
Two exciting Financial Analyst positions have recently become available within the Cash & Treasury department of a FTSE 100 Leading Travel organisation based at their head office in Luton. Reporting into the Finance manager, this role will be supporting the preparation of accurate hedging data and exposure analysis, consolidating operating cash flow forecasts and foreign currency accounting reconciliations.
The Financial Analyst will do the following;
- Consolidate and validate operating currency cash flow forecasts submissions for various business units
- Comparing month on month movements in forecast seasonal cash flows
- Preparing weekly FX reports
- Foreign currency accounting reconciliations
- Preparing accurate hedging data and exposure analysis
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Financial Analyst?
- Part qualified / finalist ACCA, CIMA or ACA (or equivalent)
- Experienced in double entry accounting, journals, reconciliations, month end accounts
- Relevant experience in the finance department of a large company
- Desire and capability to progress within Cash & Treasury
- Highly numerate and analytical
- Systems; Intermediate Excel & Essbase (desirable)
Working for a renowned travel organisation that’s going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Financial Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 01908 044009 to find out more.