Head of Commercial Analysis
Salary £60000 - £75000 per annum + car allowance
Consultant Katherine Kenward
Date posted 07 October 2016
An employer of choice, based in Liverpool, are looking for an interim Head of Commercial Analysis. This is a role for a 6 month period.
About the Head of Commercial Analysis role:
You will be completing the following tasks as part of this role:
- Managing a team that undertake analysis of trading and new business
- Business partnering with the sales team
- Building relationships with the Sales Managers and Directors to drive sales up
- Coordinating all sales targets and KPI measures with the Senior Management Team
- Working with large complex data, to create visual information to be passed internally within the business
- Managing the dashboards for the business, which will manage all pipeline opportunities
- Working with the existing reporting systems within the business, and continually looking at ways to improve them to work better
- Evaluation of different sale initiatives, and how their impact will affect overall revenue performance
- Continuous improvement to the management pack, working with stakeholders to ensure the information included is relevant
- Overseeing the sales commission scheme internally
- Providing Management Information reports on a weekly basis to the Board
You must be a Qualified Accountant (or overseas equivalent), with expertise in reporting systems including Excel, Access and Salesforce.com. You must be a strong analyst, with good managerial and strategic experience, alongside good hands on analysis work. Good data analysis and any pricing experience is key. Strong business partnering skills are important, as is any experience working in a multi sited business.
If you are interested in this exciting Head of Commercial Analysis opportunity please contact me or click to apply.