Salary Bonus + Benefits
Consultant Dylan Edwards
Date posted 04 October 2016
A rare opportunity has arisen for a commercially focused finance analyst to join a FTSE 100 market leading business. This Commercial Analyst role sits within the commercial finance team who are based at company head office in Surrey.
Reporting directly into the Commercial Finance Director, the Commercial Analyst will engage with an international client portfolio, managing large pools of commercial data to deliver quality reports and solutions for the business. Critically assessing ongoing contracts looking to streamline processes and advise on any potential synergies that could benefit both the client and the business.
Core Commercial Analyst responsibilities
- Key point of contact between commercial business teams and internationally renowned clients
- Able to fully understand and identifying risks and opportunities within commercial models and agreements with global clients
- Prepare and present monthly, quarterly and annual management and financial reports to directors and clients
- Manage and analyse critical Key Performance Indicators
- Financial and commercial support on ad hoc projects which will directly impact business performance and revenue
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Professionally presented and approachable
- Able to build relationships with internal stakeholders as well as clients
- HFM (Hyperion) experience an advantage
This is an incredible opportunity for a motivated finance professional to influence the commercial aspects of a global business.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity please contact me or click to apply.