Commercial Retail Analyst
Location South West London
Consultant Tom Barlow
Date posted 04 October 2016
A multinational retailer based in South London are looking to recruit a new Commercial Retail Analyst. Due to tremendous growth in their market footprint over the last few years and are investing heavily in their finance team. They are looking for a commercially minded qualified finance professional to support the business going forward. You will play a crucial role in the provision of commercially orientated finance decisions to support the Head of Financial Analysis.
The main responsibility is to be the Finance Business Partner to the Retail Operations, partnering with multiple functions across the group.
Commercial Retail Analyst Duties will include:
- Finance Business Partner for two regions i.e. regional managers, area managers and their field support teams including
- Production and ownership of Finance Packs of financial performance and insight for presentation to the Retail Director, Regional General Managers, and Support Function Heads
- Production and ownership of the Company’s Retail KPI Bonus model. This will include total control of the retail analysis model
- Responsibility to share best practice and analysis across all regions, through listening to all of the retail teams and acting on feedback to continually improve our levels of support to retail
- Ownership of new store reporting and budgeting
You should ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA/ACA/ACCA or overseas equivalent). Experience of working with both financial and non-finance stakeholders is essential.
It is imperative that you have an advanced knowledge of Excel, modelling and VBA would be an advantage.
This company is a global leader that has a reputation for nurturing and developing their employees and providing long term career opportunities.
If this Commercial Retail Analyst is an opportunity that you are interested in please do not hesitate in getting in touch with me to discuss the role further on 01483510400.