Salary £35000 - £42000 per annum
Consultant Jennifer Turner
Date posted 29 September 2016
A rarely available Finance Analyst role has just become available at one of the most respected global design, engineer, and manufacturing companies based in Cheshire. Reporting directly to the Deputy UK Controller this role offers outstanding career progression for a marketer who is a leader in their field.
The company are a global aerospace company who specialise in design, development, manufacturing, testing and repairing of land gear within the aerospace market. They operate globally with their head quarters in Canada through to offices based in the UK in Cheshire, Bolton and Nottingham.
They are seeking to augment their team with an additional finance analyst to work alongside the existing inventory accountant together overseeing costing, inventory and margin analysis for the UK business.
As a finance analyst you will be responsible for:
- Business partnering with operations to drive improvements in inventory control
- Month end inventory processes such as journals, investigations and commentaries
- Reviewing product margins and providing insight into cost variances with ongoing investigations and support to program managers and the Deputy UK Controller
- Providing financial analysis for cost improvement programs
- Managing standard hours and production efficiency metrics
- Developing and monitoring inventory KPI’s to ensure effective costing
- Ensuring inventory process compliance and implementing controls around non complying processes
Within this role this global manufacturing company needs a finance analyst who wants to bring their business acumen and accountancy knowledge to help improve and develop processes to make the business grow and to push the business forward. This will be an involved role, challenging and exciting role.
The qualifications and experience required for this role are as follows:
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Strong academic background – degree qualified 2:1+ and grades A-B
- Ability to drive change and deliver business improvements
- Robust and able to challenge the status quo
- Good systems and excel knowledge
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workload
- High levels of drive and enthusiasm with a dynamic and proactive approach
If you feel you have all of the above then call me on 0161 214 7400 to be considered.