Salary £30000 - £38000 per annum
Consultant Emily Fulton
Date posted 29 September 2016
Excellent permanent business facing Finance Analyst opportunity based in Hertfordshire with a fantastic benefits package!
A leading global retail business with an impressive portfolio of products is looking for a permanent Commercial Finance Analyst to join their FP&A team. Working within the wider Finance function the successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with senior stakeholders across the business (including non Finance employees). A great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant culture.
Main FP&A Analyst responsibilities will be:
- Quarterly forecasting and budgeting
- Margin and cost analysis
- Preparation, production and consolidation of monthly management reporting & variance analysis
- Business partnering and providing Financial support at a Senior level
- Ad hoc Financial & performance analysis
- Supporting business improvement activities
- Be part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or overseas equivalent
- Have prior experience as a Finance Analyst ideally within a Retail or FMCG capacity
- Hold a 2.1 university degree or equivalent
- Have very strong communication skills
- Ideally have Stock and Margin Analysis experience
If you want to take the next step with your career please apply to this Finance Analyst role.