Salary study support
Consultant Christopher Lloyd
Date posted 13 September 2016
This international £multi-million turnover manufacturing and engineering business in Runcorn are looking to recruit 2 Part-qualified/ Graduate Analysts to join their growing team. Working as a Graduate Analyst and reporting in to a Qualified Finance Manager who is committed to progressing you through your studies in a commercially focused environment with the chance to rotate around multiple teams.
Working along the Inventory accountant your core duties will initially include:
- Costing, inventory and margin analysis for the UK business
- Business partnering with operations to drive improvements in inventory control
- Month end processes such as journals, investigations and commentaries
- Reviewing product margins and providing insight into variances
- Providing financial analysis for cost improvement programs
- Managing standard hours and manufacturing efficiencies
- Developing and monitoring inventory KPI’s to ensure effective costing
The Key experience/qualifications:
- 2.1 Degree in Accountancy/ Finance or numerical based degree, ideally from a Red Brick University
- Part Qualified accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA - or equivalent)
- Strong academic background
- Ability to drive change and deliver business improvements
- Robust and able to challenge the status quo
- Good systems and excel knowledge
- Fast learner with strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and manage workload
- High levels of drive and enthusiasm with a dynamic and proactive approach
This is an excellent opportunity for any degree educated candidate who is looking to break into a Graduate Analyst position that offers progression opportunities and development as you move through your studies.
If you are interested in this exciting Graduate Analyst opportunity please contact me or click to apply.