Salary £50000 - £57000 per annum + Bonus + Bens
Consultant Eliza Slinn
Date posted 12 September 2016
An international TMT Giant based in London are looking for a Finance Analyst to join them, in a highly commercial and operationally focused role.
The Finance Analyst will lead and develop robust analytical frameworks adopted across multiple business units, projects and ongoing global strategies. This is a high profile role and the Finance Analyst will engage C suite stakeholders, and manage a prominent internal and external relationships.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Performing modelling and commercial analysis on new products, services and schemes
- Developing innovative financing and structuring solutions for new projects
- Completing planning, budgeting and forecasting cycles for numerous initiatives, updating and challenging key project stakeholders on an ongoing basis
- Monitoring, managing and continuously improving team KPI suites
- Producing in depth market and competitor analysis
- Ad-hoc analysis and reporting as required
As the Finance Analyst you will:
- Be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CFA
- Have experience within a corporate finance, financial analysis or banking role
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator, with proven stakeholder management experience
- Be a confident Excel and PowerPoint user, additional exposure to HFM preferred
Apply below or contact Eliza Slinn on email@example.com / 02075098366 to find out more about the Finance Analyst position.