Salary £20000 - £27000 per annum
Consultant Louise Tallboy-Wood
Date posted 07 September 2016
An exciting Business Analyst role has recently become available within the Hospitality department of a UK Leading organisation based at their Northampton site. Reporting into the Data Scientist, this role combines analysis of both raw commercial data and consumer behaviours and insight. Through viewing and analysing complex commercial information; the Business Analyst will successfully deliver articulate conclusions through presentations to cross-functional teams across the business.
The Business Analyst will do the following:
- Assisting in the development of reports and dashboards
- Reviewing and analysing commercial information through sourcing relevant data
- Working closely with site management to understand product performance, labour costs, trends and customer behaviour
- Delivering and driving strategy through presentations
- Sourcing data both externally and internally
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Business Analyst?
- Experience within a data/commercial/business analyst position
- Graduate calibre (or equivalent) in mathematics, statistics or business related field
- Highly analytical with a proven ability to manipulate and analyse complex/large data sets to solve commercial problems
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to engage with key senior stakeholders in the business
- Advanced MS Excel skills
Working for a renowned hospitality organisation that’s going through an exciting period of growth throughout the UK. The role of Business Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that’s looking for their next career move with an organisation that offers both career development besides a fun working environment.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on 01908 044009 to find out more.