Head of Practice
Salary £80,000 - £87,000 per annum + 9% pension, private healthcare
Consultant Nicole Johnson
Date posted 14 June 2022london accountancy-finance/advisory 2022-06-14 2022-08-13 banking London London GB GBP 80000 87000 87000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Job Title: Head of Practice (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (3 days per week work from home) Salary: £80,000 - £87,000 (plus a benefits package including: private healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Robert Walters are hiring a Head of Practice for a world-leading professional membership organisation.
You would be working for a world-leading professional membership organisation that trains, develops and supports over 150,000 chartered accountants worldwide.
This is a full-time permanent role with work from home arrangements 3 days per week.
The role comes with a salary of circa £80,000 - £87,000 plus a great benefits package that includes 9% pension contributions and private healthcare).
This is a fantastic opportunity to work a unique and interesting role where you can build your network and engage with a multitude of various stakeholders. The role offers excellent work/life balance and a great benefits package.
The Head of Practice is responsible for leading the organisations support to their members working in practice, and the firms in which they work. This support covers technical, ethical and practical issues, and can come in the form of technical updates, topical content, and all kinds of assistance on any issues that individual accounts and member firms might be facing.
- Lead the ongoing design and delivery of ICAEW’s strategy for supporting members in Practice, working with the Practice Committee and colleagues from across ICAEW to ensure that needs are identified and addressed.
- Manage the ongoing development and delivery of ICAEW’s Practice Communities, using these groups as the main member interface for delivery of ICAEW’s strategy for supporting members in Practice.
- Working closely with colleagues in SRP and R&I, play a leading role in engagement with Member Firms, Practice networks, and groups such as Group A, APA, PRG and SPA to ensure that feedback and insights are shared (where relevant) across ICAEW.
- Collaborate with colleagues in Reputation & Influence to provide two-way feedback between ICAEW and members working in Practice on matters relating to public policy and ICAEW Thought Leadership.
- Liaise with ICAEW’s Regional Directors and international offices to encourage and ensure alignment on engagement activities designed for Practice members.
- Work with colleagues in Commercial teams to support the generation of commercial revenues from partners targeting ICAEW’s Practice members, ensuring that any partners are reputationally suitable.
- ACA qualified or equivalent (ACCA/ICAS)
- Experience in medium to larger UK practice
- Based close to London
- Broad accounting experience
Apply now to see the full job description and to find out more.
Salary: £80,000 - £87,000 per annum + 9% pension, private healthcareLocation: LondonDate posted: 27 May 2022Job Title: Head of Practice (Permanent, Full-time) Location: Moorgate, London (3 days per week work from home) Salary: £80,000 - £87,000 (plus a benefits package including: private healthcare and 9% pension contributions)
Salary: £60,000 - £68,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 22 June 2022We are currently recruiting for a for a technical Senior Global Accountant role within a reputable, global healthcare provider.
Salary: £70,000 - £75,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 06 June 2022Assistant Financial Controller (£70-75k) A rapidly scaling FinTech who have grown 100% year on year organically and via acquisition are cash rich and heavily investing in people, systems and infrastructure.
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 per annum + Pro-RataLocation: LondonDate posted: 18 May 2022We are working on behalf of a prestigious institution to find a part time Head of Finance for 4 days a week, 50% of which would be required to be in the London offices.
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annumLocation: LondonDate posted: 24 June 2022Would you be excited by working within the finance team of one of the countries biggest qualification/education providers? Have you got experience in financial reporting, analysis and forecasting? Are you actively studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA)? As a result of recent growth we are currently working in partnership with one of the worlds largest facility management firms on the search for a Finance Business Partner (6 month Fixed Term Contract) based in Central London. The role would be perfect for someone who is commercially minded and enjoys reporting financial statements and forecasts to key business stakeholders.