Corporate Recovery & Insolvency Senior Administrator
Salary £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 29 November 20192019-11-29 2020-01-28 financial-services Bristol Bristol GB GBP 30000 36000 36000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Top 6 Corporate Insolvency Practice are seeking an experienced Corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator to join their established Corporate Insolvency/Corporate Recovery department. A specialist role within the Corporate insolvency/recovery department, you will be ensuring case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures and standards.
Overseeing CVL’s and Administrations, key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist team members with their day to day responsibilities.
• Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
• Collate monthly billing information and authorise invoices.
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
• Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
• Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure and implement the improvements.
• Liaise with work providers as and when required.
• Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
ACA or ACCA qualifications are desirable but not essential
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well regarded insolvency practice with opportunity for progression and further qualifications