Corporate Recovery & Insolvency Senior Administrator
Salary £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 19 September 20192019-09-19 2019-11-18 financial-services Preston Lancashire GB GBP 20000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A Top 6 Corporate Insolvency Practice are seeking an experienced Corporate Insolvency Senior Administrator to join their established Corporate Insolvency/Corporate Recovery department. A specialist role within the Corporate insolvency/recovery department, you will be managing the team and ensuring case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures and standards.
Overseeing CVL’s and Administrations, key responsibilities will include:
• Manage a team to ensure all aspects of cases are progressed efficiently.
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist team members with their day to day responsibilities.
• Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
• Collate monthly billing information and authorise invoices.
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
• Conduct monthly one to one meetings with each team member in order to review case progression and their own personal development.
• Conduct annual appraisals with each team member.
• Deal with disciplinary issues arising within the team.
• Assist with the recruitment of replacement or additional staff as required.
• Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
• Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure and implement the improvements.
• Liaise with work providers as and when required.
• Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
• Coach and mentor staff with their personal development.
You will also play a pivotal role in providing advice and advisory expertise to client and prospective clients
JIEB and CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
ACA or ACCA qualifications are desirable but not essential
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well regarded insolvency practice with opportunity for progression and further qualifications