Corporate Insolvency & Restructuring Assistant Manager
Salary £35,000 - £42,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 06 June 20192019-06-06 2019-08-05 financial-services Cheshire Cheshire GB GBP 35000 42000 42000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A well respected Boutique Corporate Insolvency Practice are seeking an experienced Corporate Insolvency Manager/Assistant Manager to join their established Corporate Insolvency/Corporate Recovery department. A specialist role within the Corporate insolvency/recovery department, you will be managing the team and ensuring case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures and standards.
Overseeing CVL’s, MVL’s and Administrations, key responsibilities will include:
• Ensure all corporate cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
• Assist team members with their day to day responsibilities.
• Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
• Deal with day to day written correspondence.
• Deal with telephone enquiries varying in complexity.
• Input and maintain accurate data within relevant software.
• Maintain diary and daily tasks utilising the relevant software.
• Collate monthly billing information and authorise invoices.
• Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work.
• Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
• Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
• Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
• Awareness of the department budget and reviewing fees drawn each month.
• Suggest improvements to increase income and reduce expenditure and implement the improvements.
• Liaise with work introducers as and when required.
• Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
• Coach and mentor staff with their personal development.
JIEB and CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
Accountancy qualifications, or similar, are desirable but not essential
An amazing opportunity to join an incredibly well regarded insolvency practice in a senior role, with opportunity for progression into a senior management role.