Senior Manager - Personal Insolvency
Salary £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 22 March 20192019-03-22 2019-05-21 financial-services Brighton East Sussex GB GBP 50000 60000 60000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk
Personal Insolvency – Senior Manager A Big 4 Insolvency Practice are seeking an experienced Personal Insolvency Senior Manager/Manager to join their established Personal Insolvency department. A specialist role within the personal insolvency department, you will be managing the team and ensuring case management is efficient and compliant whilst adhering to all required insolvency procedures and standards
Key responsibilities will include:
- Have proven technical knowledge of different types of personal insolvency cases.
- Manage a team to ensure all aspects of cases are progressed efficiently
- Review reports prepared by team members and assist with more complex matters.
- Chair creditors’ meetings when appropriate
- Ensure all cases are compliant in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Assist team members with their day to day responsibilities.
- Review all communication to ensure it meets all company standards.
- Maintain records of chargeable time spent on case work
- Attend and assist at meetings both in and out of the office when required.
- Participate in internal and external marketing events when required.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external professionals.
- Conduct monthly one to one meetings with each team member in order to review case progression and their own personal development.
- Conduct annual appraisals with each team member.
- Deal with disciplinary issues arising within the team.
- Suggest improvements and implement the improvements.
- Make decisions with supporting information and record appropriately.
- Coach and mentor staff with their personal development.
JIEB and CPI qualifications are desirable but not essential
Salary £50,000 to £60,000 dependent upon experience