Salary £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + bonus, healthcare and more
Consultant Martyna Sikora
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 accountancy UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
A fantastic Fintech / Payment Services company based in Central London is looking to hire a Transactions Partner to join their team. The role offers great benefits as well as career progression. The ideal candidate will come from either finance or compliance background.
Key Responsibilities of the Transactions Partner:
- Supporting the business with their respective business opportunities in providing commercial advice and of relevant policies and procedures.
- Implementing a continuously improving controls and process framework that complies with Visa policy and procedures
- Manage the transaction lifecycles for allocated cluster/functions(s) from inception to closure
- Key point of contact for the business and other supporting functions
- Provide advice to transaction originators on controls to be applied
- Represent the voice of the business teams to ensure the needs of the business are represented in developing and delivering effective controls, processes and procedures
- Ensure control application and responsible for gathering evidence of control completion
- Manage financial recording and reporting (Ariba and Oracle) on behalf of the business
- Manage internal contract signing process
- Responsible for obtaining evidence of delivery and receipting goods/services received
- Maintain documentation for audit and compliance purposes
- Perform supplementary controls and activities as directed
- Partner with Controllership, Legal, Compliance, Finance, and Sourcing to implement and maintain adherence to business procedures with robust controls in place
- Develop metrics reporting and analytics of implemented processes that measure risk and support continuous business improvement activities
- Supports development and maintenance of procedures and standard processes to assess, report, and remediate operational risk and compliance-related issues; provides regular self-assessment reporting.
The following experience is essential:
- Degree educated or equivalent.
- Background in Finance, Audit or Compliance with focus on operational controls
- Significant business experience
- Good problem solving and stakeholder communication skills
The following experience will be an advantage:
- Business/Process improvement
- Business Operations
If you would like to be considered for the Transactions Partner role please apply now or contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org / 0207 509 8796