Personal Insolvency/IVA Case Administrator
Salary £20,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 08 October 2018 2018-10-082018-12-07 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
Senior IVA/Personal Insolvency Case Administrator A well respected boutique Insolvency Practice, is seeking an experienced Senior IVA Case Administrator to join their established, bespoke personal insolvency team.
Key duties include:
- Preparing pre-appointment documentation
- Preparing post-appointment documentation and internal case reviews in relation to ongoing insolvency procedures. ·
- Preparing statutory reports, dealing with creditors meetings, other meetings, undertaking case reviews and trouble-shooting on day-today matters as they arise. ·
- Liaising with all clients, creditors, stakeholders, staff and other third parties in a polite and professional manner. ·
- Instructing agents regarding asset disposals, monitoring debt collections and all other realisations as required. ·
- Agreeing creditor claims, payment of dividends to creditors in a compliant and efficient manner, with regard to statutory deadlines. ·
- Ensuring that cases are progressed from commencement to closure in a compliant, fair and balanced manner, whilst being fully compliance with statutory obligations
This is an amazing opportunity to join a progressive and dynamic company with excellent career progression and salary potential.
As a bespoke Insolvency Practice, the position offers an excellent opportunity to join a firm where every team member counts and commitment and dedication to excellence is rewarded.
You should hold experience in personal insolvency
Study support towards the CPI/CPPI and subsequent JIEB qualification is also available to the right candidate
In return you will receive an attractive salary of £20,000 to £26,000 dependent upon experience