Business Development Manager
Salary £40,000 - £50,000 per annum + bonus and additional benefits
Consultant Gemma Taylor
Date posted 30 July 2018 2018-07-302018-09-28 financial-services UK Robert Walters United Kingdom
An extremely well respected, Independent Financial Practice with a national presence are looking to recruit a Business Development Manager for their Manchester offices. As an integral Senior member of the management team, you will be overseeing the ongoing development, performance monitoring and success of the existing business development. You will also manage by identifying and rectifying gaps in training and knowledge and regular review of sales and business development strategies
Key skills will include:
- Possess demonstrable financial industry experience as a Business Development Manager
- Have expert knowledge of Property and short term Secured Finance lending, asset finance, property finance and factoring
- Hold an understanding of Underwriting and loan applications and credit
- Have the ability to build relationships at all levels
- Work closely with the business development team and advise senior management of pipeline, strategy and commercial viability.
- Source and proactively engage with prospective senior clients
- Work closely with the Marketing Director to align Commercial activity.
An exceptional opportunity to join a market leader within the financial industry within a senior position with opportunity for progression and further development
Salary £40,000 to £50,000 dependent upon experience plus uncapped bonus and benefits