Corporate Tax Manager
Salary £45,000 - £50,000 per annum + Benefits
Location Milton Keynes
Consultant Harsa Abeelack
Date posted 05 July 201811 Slingsby Place, St Martin's Courtyard London, WC2E 9AB Robert Walters United Kingdom
We are currently working alongside one of the world’s largest audit, tax and consulting firms based in Milton Keynes to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager.
We are currently working alongside one of the world’s largest audit, tax and consulting firms based in Milton Keynes to recruit a Corporate Tax Manager. Joining this high performing team, you will work with an impressive client list covering from large international groups to high profile start-ups. The tax team have several exciting and challenging projects in the pipeline that you will be at the heart of.
Reporting directly into the Director you will be given the autonomy to lead client engagement on tax only cases for the firm.
- Practising excellent client service throughout the year on tax implications and processing.
- Identifying and advising on tax planning opportunities, whilst undertaking specialist technical tasks as required.
- Leading assignments alongside the firm’s standard procedures, adhering to deadlines and managing costs/ billing arrangements.
- Researching and preparing proposals for new work, inclusive of taking part in formal presentations to clients.
- Ensuring that all clients’ tax affairs comply with statutory requirements.
- Manage junior members of staff.
You will need:
- A good standard of education, complimented by a tax qualification (CTA or equivalent)
- Exposure to a manager level role with client interaction.
- Proven tax experience and producing high quality work.
- Tax experience from a practice background.
- An interest in business development and ideally exposure to this.
Please apply or alternatively contact Harsa Abeelack on 07826 859650 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.