Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst
Salary £27,000 - £29,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 25 July 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/accounts-receivable 2022-07-25 2022-09-23 accountancy Manchester Greater Manchester GB SK8 7BS GBP 27000 29000 29000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International Technology Group based in Manchester require An Accounts Receivable Billing Analyst to form a newly created Billing Department
Key duties include:
- Responsible for the on-time creation and delivery of Accounts Receivable Billing to the organisations sites
- Completion of Billing to month end deadlines across several sites.
- Takes corrective action to address issues relating to process
- Identifying opportunities for improvements of the Accounts Receivable Billing process
- Report to the Accounts Receivable Lead with timely and accurate information
- Works closely with Project Management, Customer Services and Sales teams to deliver accurate invoicing and resolution of Billing issues.
- Contributing to the development and introduction of new best practices and procedures. Supporting the implementation of new systems and ways of working.
- Daily Invoicing for Accounts Receivable customers.
- Ensure all documentation relating to Invoicing is accurate and up to date
- Uploading invoices onto Accounts Receivable portals as required per specific country.
- Management of Invoicing requests via the company’s ERP system
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolving valid or authorised deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Resolving invalid or unauthorised deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Management and resolution of queries relating to customer invoices.
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- Prior experience working within a Accounts receivable Billing department within a large volume environment
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working days (3 days in the office, 2 days at home) and attractive benefits package
Click on the link to apply
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 10 August 2022We have an immediate need for a skilled Accounts Assistant for a well established renewable energy company based in Warrington. The role is initially a 6 month FTC with a view to go perm and they also offer a hybrid working model. This will be a well-rounded role, with exposure to several different areas of the finance function.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you currently working a temp role that is due to finish, immediate available or on 1-2 weeks notice? Due to growth and expansion, one of the UK's top Legal firms have a number of Contracts available in their accounts department with a view to go perm for the right candidate. The role is within the Legal Cashier team who deal with bill payments, BACS, faster payments, CHAPs and cheques.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum + Temp to PermLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 08 August 2022Are you currently looking for a new role and have 1-2 weeks notice or working a contract role due to come to an end? We have x3 Accounts Payable roles available with one of our long standing clients based in the heart of Liverpool. For the right candidates this role has a high chance of going permanent.
Salary: £30,000 - £33,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 03 August 2022AP TEAM LEADER £30,000 -£33,000 LIVERPOOL HYBRID + PROGRESSION PARKING
Salary: £45,000 - £47,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 03 August 2022AP TEAM LEADER £30,000 -£33,000 LIVERPOOL HYBRID + PROGRESSION PARKING ( Role available due to expansion )