French Speaking Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £25,000 - £27,000 per annum
Location Greater ManchesterFULL_TIME
Consultant Tunde Williams
Date posted 25 May 2022northern-west accountancy-finance/accounts-receivable 2022-05-25 2022-07-24 accountancy Cheadle Greater Manchester GB SK8 7JG GBP 25000 27000 27000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
International IT Software Organisation based in South Manchester require a French Speaking Accounts Receivable clerk for a newly created permanent contract
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager the main purpose of the French Speaking Accounts Receivable role is to prepare invoices to send to the company’s suppliers
- Posting customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions..
- Updating receivables by totalling unpaid invoices.
- Maintaining records by microfilming invoices, debits, and credits.
- Verifying validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, trade promotions, customer service departments, and from customers;
- Resolving, validating and authorising deductions by entering adjusting entries.
- Reconciling invalid or unauthorised deductions by following pending deductions procedures.
- Resolving collections by examining customer payment plans, payment history, credit line; coordinating contact with collections department.
- Summarising receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; coordinating monthly transfer to accounts receivable account; verifying totals; preparing report.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
The ideal candidate will speak fluent French and have at least 12 months receivable experience in a large volume background
You will also have the following experience:
- Previous experience working in busy Accounts Receivable department
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft office packages; Outlook, Word and Excel
- Good interpersonal skills and a high level of customer service
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong team player
You will also have intermediate excel skills i.e. must be able to perform pivot tables and v. look ups as well as the ability to communicate senior managers and stake holders
In return you will receive a competitive salary, hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 days at home) and free parking
Please click on the link below to apply
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 28 June 2022Reporting to the Divisional FC the Finance Analyst will play an integral role in the team providing accurate information to identify and implement key efficiencies and improvements within the Business Unit. Working in a fast-paced environment the role will certainly keep you challenged, offering you the chance to lead from the front with real development and progression opportunities within a high performing Finance function based in Warrington.
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 per annumLocation: WirralDate posted: 28 June 2022Robert Walters are proud to represent a successful business based in Bromborough as they seek to recruit an Assistant Accountant.
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annumLocation: WarringtonDate posted: 28 June 2022SENIOR ACCOUNTS ASSISTANT WARRINGTON £25,000 HYBRID + PROGRESSION
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annumLocation: Newton-Le-WillowsDate posted: 28 June 2022Finance Analyst - Newton Le Willows, Hybrid £30,000-£35,000 + study
Salary: £21,686 - £22,000 per annumLocation: LiverpoolDate posted: 26 June 2022Finance Assistant £21,686 + study support & excellent benefits Liverpool City Centre - Fully remote working available