Salary £28,000 - £32,000 per annum
Consultant Alex Daniel
Date posted 08 November 20192019-11-08 2020-01-07 accountancy Merseyside Merseyside GB GBP 28000 32000 32000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Fantastic Transaction Manager role with elements of Treasury.
A leading, charitable organisation are looking for a Transactions Manager to join their transactional finance department. The role will look at both process improvement and reconciliations alongside some treasury elements. The organisation have a fantastic culture and like to bring ambitious and dynamic finance personel into the department.
As transactions manager you will be:
- Improving departmental processes through use of advanced Microsoft Excel skills and other means as appropriate
- Overseeing the management and reconciliation of all business bank accounts
- Overseeing the processing of all incoming receipts to ensure they are allocated accurately and timely to the appropriate account
- Ensuring a quality and timely service is provided to the people Community Integrated Care support regarding their personal monies and benefit claims, including the administration of charge cards
- Management of fundraising accounts and associated processes and controls
- Management of the timely processing of all business payments in a controlled manner
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts relating to departmental processes
- Keeping up to date with current legislation to ensure Community Integrated Care are operating appropriately and lawfully
- Use of one-to-ones, appraisals and KPIs as management tools, creating a cooperative and supportive team environment in the process
- To undertake any other duties as may be required for the performance of the post
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills including the ability to use pivot tables and look ups.
- Part qualified ACCA/ CIMA desirable
- Experience managing a small team
- Treasury and reconciliations experience
- Experience of high volume transactional management
This is a great opportunity for an experienced transactions manager to join a great business within Merseyside. There is plenty of scope for the role to develop further down the line.