Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum + Study Support AAT
Consultant Kris Shackley
Date posted 23 October 20192019-10-23 2019-12-22 accountancy Cheadle Greater Manchester GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An extremely successful manufacturing business is looking for a permanent Accounts Receivable Clerk to join their small finance team. This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic business with a brilliant team. Within this role, you will perform routine accounting duties associated with the accounts receivable process
As the Accounts Receivable Clerk, you will be responsible for:
- Creating and sending invoices to company customers.
- Credit note processing.
- Recharge preparation and processing.
- Query resolution.
- Being point of contact for all AR related issues.
Key skills/experience needed:
- Previous experience managing a Sales Ledger
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
If you are interested in this role, please contact Kristian.firstname.lastname@example.org