Accounts Receivable Clerk
Salary £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Consultant James Owen
Date posted 04 September 20192019-09-04 2019-10-04 accountancy Cheadle Cheshire GB GBP 22000 25000 25000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Robert Walters are currently recruting for an immediately available Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger Assistant to join the finance team of a growing organisation near Stockport.
An Accounts Receivable Clerk position near Stockport as become available. Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Manager and working within the business' Accounts Receivable team, you will be responsible for maintaining multiple ledgers. This role will intially be on a temporary basis. The client are looking to take somebody on immediately, so availabilty to start will be essential.
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating outgoing invoices
- Processing automatic invoices
- Process invoices and credit notes as detailed for all divisions.
- Allocating cash
- Dealing with all relevant queries
- Reviewing and monitoring volumes of 'open' transactions in core systems
- Generating customer debtor account statements
- Reconciling ledgers
- Assisting with the distribution of monthly statements
As an Accounts Receivable Clerk , you will have/be:
- Previous experience working in a Accounts Receivable / Billings Clerk role
- Computer literate, including capability with MS Excel
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
Strong organisational skills
- A good communicator, both in written and verbal communication
- This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable business, where you can develop your career within finance.
For more information on this please contact James Owen at Robert Walters and reply directly to this advert.