Accounts Receivable Executive
Salary £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
Consultant Amber Larkin
Date posted 03 September 20192019-09-03 2019-11-02 retail London London GB sw35aw GBP 28000 30000 30000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.co.uk https://www.robertwalters.co.uk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An exciting new role as an Accounts Receivable Executive, supporting the Finance Team at a top Retail Company has become available. This diverse and driven team is located in South West London.
An Accounts Receivable Executive role, working for a top Retail Company in South West London. This exciting new opportunity will be supporting a driven Finance Team.
The Accounts Receivable Executive will be managing Business Partners accounts, chasing debt, providing great customer service and supporting the Sales team, reporting into the Group Financial Controller.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
- Collecting debt and improving DSO
- Produce accounts receivable reports for management
- Submit EC Sales returns every quarter of FY
- Reconciling bank accounts
- Posting BP invoices/charge-backs, reconcile payments receipt and manage discrepancies and disputes
A successful Accounts Receivable Executive will have:
Previous experience at this level
- An array of commercial awareness and knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation
- Advanced Excel skills
If you are interested in applying for this new opportunity as a Accounts Receivable Executive, please follow the link below to submit an up-to date CV.